You have extensive infrastructure to meet your customers’ needs.
Port operators are highly specialised and join forces with their customers to find the most efficient solutions to process their goods. This is sometimes linked to substantial investments, which only become profitable thanks to a long-term vision.
You offer a wide range of services, from stevedoring to warehousing, shipping, customs declarations, logistics, transport, etc. Logiqstar is an ERP solution that supports all the business processes you are faced with every day:
Single data entry ensures that all the data you enter is immediately available for all processes through a central database.
You can continuously monitor the performance of your organisation and manage orders via our unique workflow management system.
Orders can be processed via your organisation (e.g. distribution of tasks to various departments and companies).
Quotes, orders, purchasing and sales invoices, accounts, financial matters, and analysis processes are supported by one single system, fully transparently.
Stock management is fully integrated with order management. The same goes for the management of the rates agreed upon.
Monitoring of expenses: use of resources (both staff and materials) for every task as from the planning phase, with full integration of CEPA salaries.
- Full integration with Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV (Navision) as a basis for:
- Commercial management (CRM, rates, quotes, price lists, statistics)
- Administrative management (orders, invoicing, accounts, financial)
- Analysis (Business Intelligence)
Our workflow-controlled order management system limits custom adjustments to the bare minimum:
- Templates for recurring orders
- Document generation based on variable templates
- Flexibility for ad-hoc situations
- Transparent information throughout the entire process
And on top of that, optimal communication!
Email through integration with Outlook
EDI (XML, EDIFACT, …), (E-BLE, E-AWB, …)
Opening of business partners’ Excel files